What Should I Know About Mountain Point Medical Center?
Mountain Point Medical Center, a campus of Jordan Valley Medical Center, is a 40-bed full-service hospital serving the residents of northern Utah County. Conveniently located in Lehi, Mountain Point is easily accessible from I-15 and SR-92 just east of Thanksgiving Point. Mountain Point offers comprehensive health care services — delivered by highly skilled professionals committed to providing excellent care in a friendly community hospital environment.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH PHYSICIAN OWNERS.
We are committed to:
- The highest standards of patient care
- Unparalleled services, equipment, and facilities
- An environment where your practice can thrive
- Long-term success and an ability to serve the healthcare needs of our communities
Learn more about:
Health Choice - Utah
Health Choice Utah, a subsidiary of IASIS Healthcare, is a managed health plan providing Medicaid services to residents in Davis, Salt Lake, Utah and Weber counties.
Health Choice Utah provides exceptional customer service and culturally competent care through:
- Compassionate and responsive member services team
- Collaboration with community physicians to help members get the health care they need
- Providing culturally competent health care, including extensive translation and interpretation services
- Health programs to help members and their families stay healthy